Magnificent 4 bedroom French Provence House Plan with an Optional Walk-out Basement
Page has been viewed 433 times
House Plan JL-12314-2-3-6Mirror reverse
- The elegantly designed foyer in the corner of the house draws attention to the main staircase.
- Directly adjacent is a two-story dining room with direct access to the kitchen and utility room.
- Above the dining room, a balcony with a wrought-iron balustrade will impress during dinner parties or celebrations.
- A large kitchen with two islands will make organizing dinner a dream. The open kitchen allows for maximum natural daylight and plenty of storage space. The largest window, located in the sink area, offers a view of nature.
- The second bedroom is located relatively close to the master bedroom and is ideal for small children. This space can be converted into an additional library, accessed through double doors directly from the foyer.
- Enjoy 2 additional bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and dressing rooms on the second floor.
- Home office adjacent to these bedrooms with access to a balcony above the dining room. This space is ideal for teens or adults who work from home.
- The elegant porte-cochere in front of the garage serves as additional parking or can be removed if the additional upstairs room is reduced in size.
FAMILY ROOM WITH STAIRS TO THE BASEMENT AND UPPER LEVEL
MASTER BEDROOM WITH LARGE BATH AND WALK-IN CLOSET
ROOM FOR THE LITTLEST ONES
FITNESS WITH SAUNA
GARAGE FOR 3 CARS
1st Floor Plan
2nd Floor Plan
Convert Feet and inches to meters and vice versa
Designer's drawings: $1700 USD.
HOUSE PLAN INFORMATION
Total heating area
1st floor square
2nd floor square
1st Floor ceiling height
Building construction type
Exterior wall thickness
- wood frame
- horizontal siding
- wood shakes
- a hip roof
- a steep hipped roof
- a complex roof with large front facing gables
- with several dormer windows
- turret with conical roof
Main roof pitch
10 by 12
- wood trusses
Living room feature
- open layout
- entry to the rear porch
- clerestory windows
- kitchen island
- breakfast nook
- walk-in closet
- 1st floor master
- outdoor exit
- bath and shower
- split bedrooms
- First floor bedroom / flex room
- House plans with home office
- House plans with sauna
- House plans with living space above the garage
- First floor master bedroom house plans
- Second floor bedrooms house plans
- Four or five bedrooms house plans
- Fitness Room
- House plan with a swimming pool
- House plans with home theater
- House plans with built-in garage
- Attached garage house plans
- rear veranda
- front porch
- covered rear terrace
- Wood siding house plans
- single family
- a town
- a multigeneration family
- sloping lot
Didn't find what you were looking for? - See other house plans.