The two-story house plan designed for one family. The heated area of the house is 187.7 m2, including the area of the first floor - 138.5m2 and the area of the second floor - 49.1m2. Dimensions - 14.7 by 17.7 m.
The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The height of the ceilings of the first floor is 2.4 m., And the height of the ceilings of the second floor is 2.4 m. The project of this house has a built-in garage for 2 cars. Entrance to the garage in front. The foundation of the house: basement, ribbon. The cost of one type of foundation is included in the project cost. (Specify).
For the walls used wooden frame thickness 50x100 mm mm. The heat resistance of the walls is 2.29 K × m2 / W, so this project is suitable for a warm climate or for a cold one, but with additional insulation.
The angle of the main roof 27 °. The height of the roof top point from the foundation is 7 m.
The main features of the layout of this cottage are: front dining room, laundry room on the 1st floor, extra room in the attic, second light, fireplace,
Features of the kitchen: kitchen-dining room.
The master bedroom has the following amenities: bathroom and shower.
The house has a front porch.
House Plan's Price Architectural Drawings*:
Ask a Question —
Order Plan —
Mail us: email@example.com
Each pdf plan includes:
- Cover Sheet: Shows the front elevation and typical notes and requirements.
- Exterior Elevations: Shows the front, rear and sides of the home including exterior materials, details and measurement
- Floor Plans: Shows the placement of walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. for each floor
- Electrical Plans: Shows the location of outlets, fixtures and switches. They are shown as a separate sheet to make the floor plans more legible.
- Foundation Plans: will include a basement, crawlspace or slab depending on what is available for that home plan. (Please refer to the home plan's details sheet to see what foundation options are available for a specific home plan.) The foundation plan details the layout and construction of the foundation.
- Roof Plan
- Typical wall section
- Typical Stair section
- Cabinets are shown on most but not all plans. If cabinets are a must please call to confirm they will be included in your set.