Two Story Three Bedroom Contemporary House Plan
Page has been viewed 1196 times
House Plan PM-80869-2-3Mirror reverse
- This home perfectly suited for a narrow lot.
- House facade has stone, glass, and horizontal siding, broad glass entrance, large windows. Slanted shed rooflines add drama to this Contemporary house plan.
- House plan is 36 feet wide by 38 feet deep and provides 1690 square feet of living space in addition to a one-car garage
- The ground floor is 763 square feet. Space includes split levels, foyer, a staircase is in the foyer, great room dining area with sliding glass doors leading to the rear porch, kitchen with an island and pantry, laundry.
- An open layout maximizes the use of the living space.
- The upper floor has 927 square feet of living space and features three bedrooms are up on the second floor where they share a spacious bathroom, home theater lies over the one car garage.
Floor PlansSee all house plans from this designer
Convert Feet and inches to meters and vice versa
Only plan: $250 USD.
HOUSE PLAN INFORMATION
Total heating area
1st floor square
2nd floor square
1st Floor ceiling height
2nd Floor ceiling height
Exterior wall thickness
- horizontal siding
- vertical siding
Main roof pitch
6 by 12
- a combination of shed roofs
- wood trusses
Living room feature
- open layout
- clerestory windows
- kitchen island
- bath and shower
- upstair bedrooms
- Second floor bedrooms house plans
- Attached garage house plans
- One car garage house plans
- a town
- a zero lot
Didn't find what you were looking for? - See other house plans.