Page has been viewed 87 times
This home perfectly suited for a zero lot. This French countryside house has a tall arched window with nice shatters and faced with brick and stucco. A complex roof with a large front-facing gable completes the look of this house. House plan is 67 feet wide by 41 feet deep and provides… Read more...HOUSE PLAN DESCRIPTION
- This home perfectly suited for a zero lot.
- This French countryside house has a tall arched window with nice shatters and faced with brick and stucco. A complex roof with a large front-facing gable completes the look of this house.
- House plan is 67 feet wide by 41 feet deep and provides 1521 square feet of living space in addition to a two-car garage
- Space includes Great Room with cathedral ceilings, a cozy fireplace and an entry to the recessed rear porch, Formal Dining Room, a Kitchen, with a peninsula eating and a breakfast nook with a bay window, the Master Bedroom with a walk-in closet and bathroom, two additional bedrooms with a walk-in closets, and hall bathroom, a storage room.
Total Heating Area: 1500 sq.feet
1st Floor Plan
Feet to sm calculator
House Plan's Price Architectural Drawings*:
Ask a Question —
Order Plan —
Mail us: email@example.com
Each pdf plan includes:
- Cover Sheet: Shows the front elevation and typical notes and requirements.
- Exterior Elevations: Shows the front, rear and sides of the home including exterior materials, details and measurement
- Floor Plans: Shows the placement of walls and the dimensions for rooms, doors, windows, stairways, etc. for each floor
- Electrical Plans: Shows the location of outlets, fixtures and switches. They are shown as a separate sheet to make the floor plans more legible.
- Foundation Plans: will include a basement, crawlspace or slab depending on what is available for that home plan. (Please refer to the home plan's details sheet to see what foundation options are available for a specific home plan.) The foundation plan details the layout and construction of the foundation.
- Roof Plan
- Typical wall section
- Typical Stair section
- Cabinets are shown on most but not all plans. If cabinets are a must please call to confirm they will be included in your set.