Plan RD-8205-2-3: 3 Bed House Plan
Page has been viewed 192 times
House Plan RD-8205-2-3Mirror reverse
- This house facade has front porch arches and faced with horizontal siding. A steeply pitched roof with three gable windows completes the look of this house.
- House plan is 81 feet wide by 40 feet deep and provides 2353 square feet of living space in addition to a two-car garage
- It features 9-feet high ceilings.
- Space includes a foyer with a staircase to the upper level, the Great Room with a cozy fireplace, a Dining Room with french doors leading to the rear porch, an L-shaped kitchen with a large island, the Master Bedroom with a five pieces bathroom and two walk-in closets, a laundry, utility room, half bathroom.
- The upper floor has 732 square feet of living space and features good size, two secondary bedrooms with a jack-and-jill bathroom, a bonus room, a loft open to the foyer.
- Outdoor living space includes a front porch with a supportive wooden column, recessed rear porch.
Floor PlansSee all house plans from this designer
Convert Feet and inches to meters and vice versa
Designer's drawings: $1300 USD.
Ask a Question
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOUSE PLAN INFORMATION
Total heating area
1st floor square
2nd floor square
1st Floor ceiling height
2nd Floor ceiling height
Exterior wall thickness
- wood frame
- horizontal siding
Main roof pitch
Living and Kitchen
Living room feature
- kitchen island
- walk-in closet
- 1st floor master
- bath and shower
- single family
Didn't find what you were looking for? - See other house plans.