Проект двухэтажного дома 10x10 с с цокольным этажом для участка с уклоном
- This home perfectly suited for a sloping lot.
- This house facade has mixed materials, panoramic windows, skylight windows and faced with horizontal siding, stucco. A gable roof, a complex roof with large front facing gables completes the look of this house.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the home is less than 34' wide, and provides 1754 square feet of living space in addition to a one-car garage
- Space includes with a staircase to the upper level, with a staircase to the basement, Great Room, an entry to the deck, a Dining Room, with sliding glass doors leading to the rear deck, a Kitchen, with a walk-in pantry, the Master Bedroom, with a five pieces bathroom, with a walk-in closet.
- An open layout maximizes the use of the living space.
- The upper floor has 733 square feet of living space and features all bedrooms with walk-in closets, Secondary Bedrooms, with large hall bathroom with bathtub and shower, laundry closet, home theater, a bonus room.
- In thise house there is a walk-out basement where you will find with an entry to the covered patio, laundry, utility room, storage room, wine celar.
- Outdoor living space includes recessed entry porch, wrap around porch, a front balcony.